ICAICE 2022 will be held in Dalian, China during November 11-13, 2022. For further information of the hotel, please find below.
Dalian Great Wall Hotel
Address: No. 600 Huanghe Road, Shahekou District, Dalian City, Liaoning Province
>> Standard single room: RMB 180/ night (about USD 25/ night). (One bed, Internet and one breakfast included)
>> Standard double room: RMB 180/ night (about USD 25/ night). (Two beds, Internet and two breakfast included)
Ⅱ. Room Booking：
You can call the front desk + 86-0411-82699666 to book before November 5th, please tell that you are a guest of "ICAICE 2022", and then can enjoy the agreed price.
* Dalian zhousuizi international airport: 11km ; 20mins
* Dalian Railway Station: 4.2km ; 15mins
For non-Chinese Attendees, "Bring me to the hotel" card is available. You can show it to the taxi drivers and they will take you to the hotel.
>> 普通大床房：180元 含1张床/无线网络/1份早餐
>> 普通双床房：180元 含2张床/无线网络/ 2份早餐
1. 可编辑短信“ICAICE 2022会议+姓名+入住日期+退房日期+房型+入住人数”，发送至15941137790（李经理）。
*大连周水子国际机场: 11km ; 20mins
*大连火车站: 4.2km ; 15mins
Conference participants may need a Chinese visa to enter China. Specifically, those who are not Chinese citizens, except passport holders from Singapore, Brunei, and Japan, need a Chinese visa. Participants can apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region in which they live. To avoid uncertainty, participants will be advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended that they apply for a Chinese visa at least 1 month in advance. For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
* For more information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy in your country.
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration issued by the ICAICE2022 Committee Board.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note ICAICE2022 Conference and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICAICE2022 Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICAICE2022 Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied. 4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.
Dalian city is located in the southwest of Liaoning and borders the Yellow Sea to the east, the Bohai Sea to the west, Anshan to the north, Yingkou to the northwest and Dandong to the northeast. It is an important port, trade, industry and tourism city. Dalian is more like a coastal city in the southern China as it does not have a freezing temperature of -30 ℃ (-22 ℉) in winter and the summer heat here is not so hot thanks to the soft sea wind. It also boasts long coastlines, fantastic sea views, sun-kissed beaches, holiday resorts and coastal parks. A variety of exotic streets and countless century-old European buildings in Zhongshan Square add more charm to Dalian. The old trams still running on the street slowly pass through the city, connecting numerous landmark squares, but also symbolizing the brand of an era. The best time to visit Dalian is from May to September. Fishing and tasting the best fresh seafood from September to October is the most satisfying thing to do.
The 3rd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Computer Engineering（ICAICE 2022） http://www.event-icaice.org/